Divisions - ICDBG Program
The Indian Community Development Block Grant (ICDBG) is a Native American program of the Housing and Urban Department (HUD). This office handles all ICDBG grants that are awarded to the Pawnee Nation and prepares any new ICDBG grant applications.
- Review of grant once it is approved and the development of a budget that is submitted to the finance office.
- Prepares the solicitation for the architectural and engineering firm and coordinates the review of the firms that have responded to the solicitation, so that the selected firm can begin the design process as soon as possible.
- Currently, the coordinator is also responsible for the preparation of the environmental review record that must be completed before any construction funds can be drawn down.
- The coordinator sets up all meetings between the architectural/engineering firm and the end users, so that the design process can begin.
- Prepares the solicitation package for the construction firm that will do the actual construction and coordinates the review of the firms that have responded to the solicitation, so that a guaranteed maximum prices can be developed.
- Prepares all required reports with the exception of the financial reports and submits these to the funding agency.
Planning and Development Manager
(918) 762-3621, Ext. 194
Fax (918) 762-6469
Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma
Administrative Building #64
881 Little Dee Drive
P.O. Box 470
Pawnee, OK 74058