COVID-19 DIVISION UPDATES
Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma COVID Division
Division of Health and Community Services
Title VI will offer a home-delivered meal to all program participants. Drive-thru service is also available from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, Monday - Wednesday for Lunch. Drive-up instructions: DO NOT enter the building - Honk your horn and wait, do not get out of your car, the meal will be brought out to the vehicle. Thursday, Breakfast is from 10 am - 11 am. Contact Title VI Program at (918) 762-4042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Distribution Program will be taking call in or email orders only. Staff will pack the orders and load them into client vehicles. No one will be allowed in the waiting area and the doors will be locked. Contact Title VI Program at (918) 762-2541 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHR Program is currently providing transportation to essential medical appointments and medication pickups as well as direct assistance. Contact CHR Program at (918) 762-3873 opt. 1 or email email@example.com
Those attending the meetings must wear a face mask.
Ti-Hirasa Domestic Violence Program will continue to provide case management and direct assistance via phone, email, or appointment only. Contact Ti-Hirasa Domestic Violence Program at (918) 762-6460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DHCS Office will continue to provide assistance via phone, email, or appointment only.
Enrollment office will continue to provide Enrollment services during regular work hours, Monday - Friday 8-5, via phone, mail, fax, and email only. New picture CDIB (Certificate Degree of Indian Blood) cards will not be issued at this time.
Please contact the Enrollment Department at:
Ph: 918-762-3873 Option #7
Pawnee Nation Enrollment Dept
PO Box 470
Pawnee, OK 74058
Carrie Peters, Enrollment Manager
Suzie Kanuho, Enrollment Specialist
Education Division Services
Higher Education Scholarship Program continues to operate remotely; individual appointments are available in the afternoons, 1-5 p.m. Contact Suzy Knife Chief @ (918) 762-3621 for an appointment or information; email email@example.com
Adult Education-GED Classes and Employment & Training workshops are suspended at this time, pending further notice. For program information, assistance, or to make an appointment, please call Suzy Knife Chief @ (918) 762-3621 Ext. 224, firstname.lastname@example.org, appointments available in the afternoons.
Pawnee Nation Learning Center - The center is closed to the public and open for essential workers until further notice. Generally, the PNLC follows Pawnee Public Schools’ closures. Contact Samantha Baker for more information concerning Child Care @ (918) 399-7970 or via email email@example.com
Pawnee Nation District Court
- Original Title- Purchaser information must be completed and Sellers signature must be notarized and purchase price must be completed. Dealership sales papers must be included/Bill of Sale. All papers behind Title must be submitted to Tax Commission.
- Lien Entry Form - if there is a loan on the vehicle with Tribal Member listed.
- Copy of Tribal Member’s driver license with current address and must match the address listed on the lien entry form.
- Copy of Tribal Member’s CDIB.
- Copy of Insurance Verification.
- Tribal Member’s phone number for Tax Commission to call to take payment.
- New Vehicle registration completed by mail only at this time. The Tax Commission does not have a fax machine.
- Copy of Insurance Verification.
- Copy of Tribal Member’s driver’s license with current address if changing the address of record.
- Authorization from Lien Holder to change the address of record if there is a loan on the vehicle.
- Tribal Member’s phone number to call to take payment over the phone.
- Vehicle renewal only being completed by mail or email only at this time. The Tax Commission no longer has a fax machine.