Emergency Broadband Benefit
A temporary FCC program to help households struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic.
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain government assistance programs;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast program;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
- Up to $50/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands; and
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider.
For additional information, call 833-511-0311, or visit the FCC website. Contact your Preferred Provider directly and ask if they participate in the EBB.